Ski and Snowboard School in Bansko
Ski School Prices, Mid Season [ 1 - 22 December, 10 March - 17 April ]
Ski School Prices, High Season [ 23 December - 9 March ]
|Group Lessons||4 hours||95||170||235||290||350||390|
|Private Group (min 2 persons - price for 2 persons being taught together)||4 hours||335||620||850||1050||1235||1400|
|BGN 55 per day for each further person|
|BGN 45 per day for each further person|
|One to One Tuition||4 hours||280||560||810||1050||1230||1400|
Ski and Snowboard school - lessons for all skill levels in small groups or individual trainings!
Our Instructors are highly trained and are qualified to teach skiing and snowboarding techniques to all levels from Beginners to Freeriders (off-piste techniques and guiding). We provide trainings in English, Bulgarian and Russian.
Learn to ski or improve quickly your skiing or snowboarding technique while enjoying your trainings!
For safety, we offer free helmets to our ski school customers.
Ski school levels
- Getting started
- Understanding the equipment, learning to slide, balance and posture Making turns, using the lifts.
- Learning to stop, making turns and using more lifts Upgrading skills.
- A little more speed, controlled stopping, cornering and speed control Learning to confidently ski or board the green runs.
- Green / Blue Runs
Time to develop your skills and progress from Green to Blue runs.
- Improve your turns and speed control.
- Blue Runs. Develop your skills on the blue runs in different snow conditions.
- Learn how to ride the moguls /small bumps. Progress to riding more difficult terrain.
- Begin to link turns.
- Blue / Red and Black runs. Develop your confidence to ski the more demanding slopes and ski or board your first black run.
- By the end of this level you will be confident to ski any slope and in any snow condition.
- You will be able to link your turns, ride moguls and ski or board in a consistent and controlled style.
- Black runs and Freeride (off-piste). Hone your skills on the black runs in different snow conditions.
- Take the brave step of leaving the groomed pistes to ride the powder and deep snow through the trees. This is now your sport and you ride perfectly!